Nestled on an elevated 638m2 block in one of East Bateau Bay's most coveted streets, this cherished family home is being offered for sale for the first time.
Discover the allure of one of the original beachside gems in this highly sought-after enclave, where the well-built residence enjoys a prime position on the elevated side of the street, boasting a sun-drenched aspect, serene parkland vistas, and refreshing coastal breezes.
This property beckons with a functional two-story floorplan, offering:
- Three generous double bedrooms, all equipped with built-in wardrobes, with the master featuring its own ensuite.
- Spacious formal living area adorned with quality timber floors.
- Combined kitchen and meal area, featuring a timber kitchen with ample cupboard space, electric appliances, and dishwasher.
- An expansive family room, perfect for children or as a versatile work-from-home space.
- A double lock-up garage with automatic doors and additional storage space.
- Family bathroom with tub, internal laundry
- A private, covered entertaining area overlooking the tranquil gardens.
- Large workshop, garden shed, and carport - ideal for storing a boat or caravan.
Whether you envision renovating and styling to your own taste, rebuilding from scratch, or securing a holiday retreat in one of the Central Coast's iconic suburbs, this property presents a rare opportunity.
Conveniently located within a level 500m stroll to Bateau Bay Beach & Wyrrabalong Reserve, with local cafes and restaurants & the local primary school close by. The local shopping centre & Shelly Beach Golf Club are only a 3 minute drive away.
This home epitomizes the quintessential coastal lifestyle so call Scott today on 0415 632 856 to discuss the endless possibilities this property offers.
Rates - $2504 p.a
Water/Sewer - $994 p.a
Discover your dream lifestyle at 79 Chandlers Lane! Embrace the perfect blend of country charm and contemporary elegance on 27 acres of lush pastures and natural bushland.
Nestled on a peaceful country lane, relish the serenity, abundant wildlife, and nature's soothing sounds. Tailored for families, retirees seeking a retreat, or the savvy investor.
The much-loved home offers formal and informal living zones with a wood fireplace for those cozy winter evenings. Good sized well-equipped kitchen with Omega cooktop and walk in pantry, open plan dining - kitchen with stunning timber floors, generous primary bedroom with ensuite, four bedrooms in total with separate home office.
Additional features include Double garage, 3.8 X 4.3 farm shed, 3x3 garden shed, separate studio with wrap around veranda – not council approved, passive income potential or dual accommodation. Mains power, 110,000 litre tank water, and a spring-fed dam ensure a consistent water supply year-round. Ideal for hobby farming, two fenced paddocks, fruit trees, a chicken pen, and ample space for vegetable gardens, Service coverage by Skylink.
House: approximately $800-$850 per week
Studio: approximately $300.00 per week
Council Fees: $2,205.40 per annum
Do not miss the opportunity to call 79 Chandlers Lane your own - a haven of peaceful Australian countryside living, bring your sheep, cows, horses, lama's the choice to work the land or sit back and enjoy the peace and serenity this beautiful property has to offer. Zoning - Primary Production contact Susan to book a private inspection or discuss this property further. 0408 764 030
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself! Brilliantly located on the prestigious and highly sought-after Jean Marie Crescent, and sitting on a sun-drenched 653sqm of prime land, this fantastic family home has been perfectly designed and finished for relaxed family living and lavish year-round entertaining and presents one lucky purchaser the opportunity to buy into one of the Central Coast's finest neighbourhoods. Perfectly proportioned to cater to the dynamics of everyday life, this beautiful family home offers 4 generously sized bedrooms in total, 3 bathrooms and a variety of spacious living areas set over a flowing floor plan. Providing comfort and quality throughout, it is further enhanced by a large level backyard just perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round. Located within easy walking distance to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, and only minutes to a variety of excellent schools, shops, transport, cafés, restaurants, and beautiful beaches this remarkable property is a must to inspect.
Features of the property include:
- 4 generously sized bedrooms in total set over a spacious and light filled floor plan. 3 bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
- Spacious master suite featuring walk through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, natural gas cook top, dishwasher, and breakfast bar.
- Choice of formal, informal, and casual living zones to choose from.
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining perfect for year-round entertaining.
- Generous 653sqm block of land with landscaped gardens and large back yard just perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round.
- Double lock up garage with remote and internal access to the home.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street in a highly sought-after neighbourhood.
- Extras include: Reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters throughout, ceiling fans, natural gas heating outlets, ducted vacuum system, garden shed, rain water tank and much more.
Opportunities like this to purchase in arguably the finest pocket of Erina certainly don't come along often so to arrange your inspection call Jason Easton today on 0422 966 508.
Nestled within the highly coveted Valley View neighborhood, this impeccably maintained three-bedroom residence boasts a sprawling 670m2 plot bathed in sunlight and oriented to the north.
Making its market debut after four decades of cherished ownership, this beloved family home offers:
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with custom fitted wardrobes
- Large formal living area flowing through to the kitchen
- Kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Combined family & meals area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Two full bathrooms, one with bathtub
- Large single lock up garage with workshop & remote access, additional carport
- Solar panels, natural gas, ceiling fans and water tank.
Embrace the joy of family gatherings on the vast covered deck, where the serene valley panorama sets the stage for treasured moments. Adding to the allure, a fenced backyard and sparkling pool await downstairs, promising endless summer enjoyment.
For more information contact Scott Hunter on 0415 632 856.
This well maintained villa is perfectly designed for easy single level living, making it an ideal choice for first homebuyers, downsizers, professional couples, and investors alike. Nestled in a quality complex with good neighbours, the property features:
- Three bedroom villa, built ins & carpets to all bedrooms & main with ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with separate bath
- Open plan lounge and dining with polished timber flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and electric appliances
- Single automatic garage with internal access
- Internal laundry off the garage with rear yard access
- Just a short walk to shops and public transport
Step outside to a private and well-kept courtyard, complete with a covered veranda—an ideal setting for entertaining guests. This villa's location is a commuter's dream, being close to shops, public transport, schools, and just a 15-minute drive to the sunny beaches of the Central Coast! For more information or to book your inspection, contact Scott Hunter on 0415 632 856.
Strata levies - $904 quarterly
Council rates - $1111 p/a
Water rates - $913 p/a + usage
Nestled on nearly an acre of land, this character-rich residence is tailored to appeal to families seeking a quiet lifestyle, tradespeople, car and hobby enthusiasts. The property provides an expansive environment for both indoor and outdoor entertainment and relaxation. The well-designed floor plan showcases rooms that are generously illuminated and spacious, adorned with solid Australian timber floors and traditional 9-foot ceilings, many of which seamlessly open onto the enveloping wrap-around veranda.
The contemporary kitchen serves as the centerpiece of this open-plan family home, boasting soft-close cabinetry with stone countertops, ample storage space, and high-quality stainless steel appliances. The original structure has undergone thoughtful enhancements, incorporating LED down-lighting, ceiling fans, gas points, solar panels, a back-to-base alarm system, and electric gates.
A substantial 15m x 9m shed awaits, featuring a robust 150mm thick concrete floor, well-lit interiors, effective ventilation, and three electric doors, with an impressive eave height of 4.6m and a middle door clearance of 3.9m. Rainwater collected from the shed's roof supplements the house's water supply. A level parking area at the front of the shed accommodates approximately 10 cars.
Conveniently situated within walking distance of Holgate Primary School and the Bamboo Buddha café, this property is only a short drive from Central Coast Grammar School, Erina Fair Shopping Centre, and the picturesque beaches of Terrigal and Wamberal. Commuters to Sydney will find Lisarow station just 5km away, with the M1 Ourimbah Interchange a mere 9km distant. For those seeking an entry-level acreage in a strategic location, this property is an absolute must-see.
Nestled on the edge of the serene Rumbulara Reserve, this stunning family haven awaits its new owners! Immerse yourself in the perfect blend of tranquility and modern living.
With a free flowing tri-level floor plan, the spacious residence features:
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes & ceiling fans.
- Indulge in the revamped main bathroom.
- The oversized master boasts an ensuite, custom built-in wardrobes, Juliet Balcony, air-conditioning, and a ceiling fan - your private sanctuary.
- The bay window-adorned formal lounge overlooking the front garden.
- Modern kitchen with quality electric appliances, walk in pantry and loads of bench space.
- Kitchen adjoining the dining area.
- Downstairs unveils a rumpus room with a third bathroom, perfect for teenagers or your personalised mancave.
- Dedicated workshop & storage room on the lower level.
- A single lock-up garage with auto door and internal access, plus two extra off-street parking spaces.
Indulge in the delight of intimate family gatherings on the expansive covered deck, with the picturesque bush setting providing a stunning backdrop to your treasured moments. As an extra treat, downstairs awaits a secluded spa-bath, nestled within beautifully landscaped grounds for your ultimate relaxation.
Enjoy the sought-after East Gosford lifestyle, within close proximity to amenities, schools, parks, Gosford Waterfront, CBD, public transport and charming local cafes. For more information and to make this dream home yours, call Scott Hunter on 0415 632 856.
Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac in a highly sought-after neighbourhood, this low-maintenance family home has so much to offer. Showcasing four generous bedrooms plus a study. Light filled, spacious living areas include a open plan, kitchen, lounge and family rooms opening onto a private yard, covered entertaining deck and swimming pool.
Backing onto a picturesque bush reserve with a huge, cleared field, you can enjoy acreage style living without the maintenance.
- 4 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious formal lounge room with adjoining study or formal dining
- Neat kitchen overlooks the backyard with breakfast bar, gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances
- Light filled, open plan kitchen, dining and family room opens onto paved yard and covered deck
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- New six zone ducted air conditioning system
- New LED lighting, powerpoints and ceiling fans throughout
- Plantation shutters
- New above ground pool and pool decking
- Renovated laundry with direct access to backyard
- Remote double lock up garage with drive through access and off-street parking for 2-3 vehicles, boat or caravan.
The quiet, peaceful location disguises a remarkably convenient location. A short walk to Woodport Primary and Pre-School, Erina High School and bus stops. The amazing Sun Valley Park, Kincumba Mountain picnic areas and walking trails, Green Point shops and Fountain Plaza are also within a short walk from the property.
Just a short drive to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, waterfront and boat ramp, a selection of private schools and beautiful beaches. For commuters, Gosford Train Station is an 11-minute drive or 44min drive to Wahroonga/Hornsby exit or NorthConnex. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.
Perfectly positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Green Point in a quiet cul-de-sac locale, this sensational home is large enough to accommodate the entire family. Boasting a large light filled layout the impressive family home features 4 generously sized bedrooms in total plus study / home office, 2.5 bathrooms and a variety of spacious living areas set over a flowing floor plan. Providing comfort and space throughout, it is further enhanced by a great sized covered outdoor entertaining area with level yard just perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round.
Features of the property include:
- 4 generously sized bedrooms in total plus study / home office. All bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
- Huge master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- A choice of formal, informal, and casual living domains to choose from.
- Well-appointed kitchen with Granite benchtops, Stainless steel appliances, Natural gas cook top and dishwasher.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking level yard and low maintenance gardens.
- Double lock up garage with remote access.
- 551sqm block with level yard and landscaped surrounds.
- Extras include: Reverse cycle air conditioning, Natural gas cooking & heating, internal laundry and much more.
Ideally located in a highly sought after position, only moments to a variety of local schools, shops, transport and local beaches- this home certainly ticks all of the boxes. A must-see property for those seeking a home with the lot- size, style, entertaining and a flat yard for the kids. Don't miss out- homes like this one are extremely hard to come by.
Call Jason Easton today on 0422 966 508 to arrange your inspection.
The property, sitting on a level, north-facing 2,032sqm block, is beautifully presented and maintained. It offers spacious living areas, including a sunken formal lounge with a classic fireplace, a dining area, and a family room. The timber kitchen boasts a Ceran hotplate, dishwasher, island bench, and ample cupboard space.
Features of the property include:
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes, Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom includes a bathtub
- Separate laundry room for added convenience
- Spacious rumpus area with a spa room and a third bathroom
- Undercover entertaining patio overlooking the landscaped gardens and lush lawns
- Double lock up garage with auto-doors, workbench and storage space
- Plenty of off street parking for caravans, boats and additional vehicles
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout and solar panels.
The property even includes a well-established treehouse with a tyre swing, ensuring hours of entertainment for kids and pets alike.
The property is conveniently located near local schools, a bus stop, Wyoming shopping village, medical facilities, Gosford CBD, train station, and the waterfront. Commute with ease, thanks to the close proximity to the M1 Motorway, providing straightforward access to Sydney and Newcastle. Register your interest today, contact our leasing team on 02 4365 2022.
* Pets upon application.
* Lawn maintenance included.
Step into relaxed coastal living at its finest with this beautifully renovated home masterfully crafted showcasing superb renovations and quality finishes. Designed with meticulous attention to detail, this residence is poised to welcome a growing family on the journey of a lifetime.
Nestled just a short stroll from the pristine shores of Wamberal Beach, this home boasts an array of spacious living domains. The expansive kitchen, offering ocean glimpses and district views, it simply is a chef's delight with high-end finishes, Quartz stone countertops with Calacatta finish, top-of-the-line Smeg appliances including gas cooking.
Featuring four generous bedrooms, including a master suite and a fourth bedroom with ensuite, this home effortlessly combines style with functionality. Entertaining becomes an art in the generous covered outdoor space that overlooks a saltwater in-ground pool and meticulously landscaped gardens.
• Light-filled open-plan kitchen, dining, lounge area with white oak flooring, ocean
glimpses, and district views.
• Brand-new kitchen with premium finishes, Calacatta look quartz stone countertops, and
• Four spacious bedrooms three with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite and plantation shutters.
• Fourth bedroom/guest accommodation with ensuite and a spacious living room
• Separate formal living room with stunning district views.
• Family room leading to an expansive covered entertaining deck overlooking the pool
• Sundrenched saltwater in-ground pool
• Internal laundry with ample storage throughout
• Double auto garage with a sizable workshop and internal access
• Beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the classic brick construction with new
• Solar hot water system
• Automatic roll up blinds in main living areas
• Oak manufactured timber flooring throughout the home
• Great outdoor pizza oven area
• 3 x Reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
• Massive under house storage, workshop area
Centrally positioned, this home is ready for immediate occupancy, offering the convenience of a mere 20-minute walk to Wamberal Beach and only moments away from Terrigal's vibrant lifestyle hub. Indulge in the coastal charm, surrounded by lively cafes, exquisite restaurants, boutique shops, and a thriving nightlife. Make this residence your haven and embrace a lifestyle of sophistication and comfort. For further information call Susan Svenson on 0408 764 030
Nestled on a pristine, level block, this stunning beachside abode beckons you to embrace a life of tranquility and comfort. The residence is a testament to relaxed coastal living, strategically positioned for utmost convenience. Step into a world of sophistication and ease as this ready-to-move-in single-level home welcomes you with open arms.
Designed for both style and functionality, this home boasts generously sized living zones and dining areas that seamlessly extend to an inviting entertaining deck overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool. Picture yourself basking in the sun-drenched ambiance while enjoying the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living.
Features of the property include:
- Gourmet kitchen adorned with quality appliances with gas cooking, breakfast bar and stone counter tops
- Four bedrooms in total with separate home office
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Main two-way bathroom with spa bath & separate shower
- Three light filled living zones including a stunning sunken lounge overlooking the pool and yard, theatre room, and family room
- Huge entertaining deck overlooking the pool area and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Generously sized yard perfect for kids and pets to play
- Workshop / storage with remote access
Extras include: Internal laundry, polished hardwood flooring, carpet in bedrooms and theatre room, freshly painted internally and externally, reverse cycle air conditioning and 2 open parking.
Take a leisurely stroll to Wamberal and Terrigal Beach, indulge in the coastal lifestyle, and explore the vibrant array of cafes and restaurants just moments away and only 60minute to Sydney CBD. For more information call Susan Svenson on 0408 764 030