Modern Beach House With Breathtaking Views
Peacefully located in a quiet street bordering Wyrrabalong national park, this modern beach house showcases light-filled living areas, spacious bedrooms and beautifully renovated bathrooms.
Built for entertaining, an open plan kitchen, lounge area opens onto a large covered entertaining deck with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and breathtaking sunsets over the distant mountains.
Situated just a short walk to Forresters Beach and a range of restaurants, shops and cafes, this stylish beach house offers peaceful, quiet living in a desirable location.
– Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes plus a second living room downstairs which could double as a 4th bedroom or teenage retreat
– Spacious master bedroom with stunning ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Light filled, open plan lounge and dining areas with plantation shutters
– Renovated kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and gas cooking
– Large covered entertaining deck with stairs to backyard
– Remote double lock up garage
– Generous backyard with plenty of room for kids and pets to play
– Reverse cycle A/C
– Water tanks
– Gas heating bayonets
– Sun drenched 582m2 block
Enjoying a sunny North aspect and cool sea breezes, this picturesque property is located just a short stroll to public transport, the beautiful walking trails in Wyrrabalong National Park, local shops, restaurants and the exciting new entertainment venue, ‘The Quarters’ bar & café. Forresters Beach, Spoon Bay and Bateau Bay are all close for a swim, picnic or water sports, the lifestyle options here are endless!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509 today.