Sunny, Terrace-Style Living in Central Location
Showcasing light-filled open plan living with a renovated kitchen and private, peaceful bush outlook. This ‘Terrace-Style’ apartment enjoys very low strata fees and is situated just a short walk to Gosford train station, Gosford hospital, stadium, parks, cafes and Gosford waterfront. Offering an affordable entry point into an exceptionally convenient location, this quality apartment will make a fantastic first home or investment.
– Two generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes and large feature windows
– Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and a lovely outlook
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with large North-Facing windows bathing the home in sunlight and sliding doors opening onto balcony
– Combined bathroom/laundry with frameless shower
– Separate toilet
– Detached single lock-up garage
– Additional off-street parking
– NBN internet
– Split system air conditioning
– North/South aspect provides good ventilation
– Independent access to apartment means no shared elevators, COVID-safe living
– Very affordable strata fees at approximately $550 per quarter
– Built in 1962
Backing onto beautiful, mature gardens which also provide privacy for this dwelling. The bright and spacious layout is both vibrant and homely. Just a short walk to schools, shops, transport, Gosford hospital and waterfront. Approximately 10 minutes to freeway access and less than one hour from Sydney. This Terrace style apartment has withstood the test of time and displays a quality of construction that is not always seen in newer buildings. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.