Inspections By Private Appointment
It’s time to get excited! This place ticks all the boxes.
Firstly, the location is brilliant, perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after neighbourhood only 100m walk to the beautiful sands of Forresters Beach and capturing spectacular 180degree ocean views to Terrigal Skillion and beyond.
Secondly, this incredibly spacious, light filled and immaculately presented family home offers a flexible floor plan set over two levels designed to appeal to a multitude of buyers including young families, professional couples, investors, retirees, or those seeking a home with in-law accommodation, teenage retreat or additional income potential, in-fact this place is just about perfect for any savvy property buyer. Set on 980sqm of prime real estate with stunning picturesque gardens and large rear yard perfect for year-round entertaining this amazing property is a must to inspect.
Features of the property include:
– 5 generously sized bedrooms in total, all bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes. 2 bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms.
– Choice of formal, informal, and casual living areas to choose from.
– Striking designer kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and stunning Island bench.
– Multiple covered outdoor entertaining areas to choose from perfect for year-round entertaining.
– 980sqm block with beautifully landscaped gardens, large level yard and beautiful outdoor gazebo area perfect for year-round entertaining and for the kids and pets to play all year long.
– Self contained 1 bedroom flat ideal for in-law accommodation, teenage retreat or to take advantage of the lucrative holiday rental market.
– 2x lock up garages with remote and internal access to the home. Additional storage space available.
– 4 full bathrooms throughout the home with under floor heating.
– Extras include: Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, internal lift, polished timber floors, solar electricity, ceiling fans, Premium NBN internet throughout the property, under house storage, internal laundry and much more.
The possibilities are endless with this fantastic property – live in as one huge home, or live on one level and enjoy the short term holiday rental income from the other – whichever way you choose you can’t go wrong in this premium location.
For more information or to arrange to view this beautiful home contact Jason Easton on 0422 966 508.