Lifestyle Acreage In Exclusive Neighbourhood
Situated in a tightly held cul-de-sac of luxury rural property. A little over 1.25 acres of sun-bathed land is on offer with a truly unique residence at its centre. Inspired by a Swiss Chalet, the brick and tile home showcases a fascinating design that demands your attention the moment you round the corner into Kirra Street. Soaring high ceilings throughout the home are punctuated by exposed beams and trusses while timber framed windows, doors and skylights capture views over the property and bathe the home in sunlight all year round. With plenty of cleared, usable land, enjoy a feeling of seclusion and privacy whilst being close to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, local schools, transport, medical services, Terrigal Beach and more.
Spacious, open plan living areas combine kitchen, lounge and dining with sliding doors opening onto a wrap-around covered deck, private courtyard, fenced front yard and resort style swimming pool. Wheelchair accessible, the property provides three bedrooms as well as a loft home office or guest room, the large master bedroom enjoys a luxurious ensuite, walk in wardrobe, loft study and stove/fireplace.
Additional features include:
– Three bedrooms including a luxurious parents retreat with a sophisticated ensuite
– Bedrooms two and three access a tastefully renovated main bathroom with spa bath and frameless shower
– Loft home office or guest room above main living area
– Stylish kitchen overlooking the front yard and swimming pool with beautiful highlight windows, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, granite benches and plentiful storage
– Spacious family room centred around a combustion fireplace opens onto a private courtyard with beautiful gardens as well as the covered outdoor entertaining deck
– Separate formal dining room
– Internal laundry with guest toilet
– Covered hardwood entertaining deck wraps around the home capturing tranquil views over the grounds of the property and private tree-lined boundaries
– New stone driveway leads onto a gated, paved courtyard with drive through access into garage and level entry into house
– Separate double garage with drive through access plus workshop and storage space
– Inground swimming pool
– Additional workshop and storage under house, perfect for a wine cellar
Rarely are homes in this exclusive neighbourhood offered for sale, desired for its peaceful ambience coupled with exceptional convenience to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, transport, Central Coast Grammar School and short drive to Beaches. Approximately 1 hour from Sydney, this spectacular property is even better in person. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson or Jason Easton today.