Charming Federation Home – 1,013m2 lot
This delightful Federation style home exudes warmth, character and charm. Set on 1,013m2 of usable land, this surprisingly spacious two-bedroom home is in immaculate condition. Showcasing high ceilings, beautiful timber fretwork and decorative ceiling plastering, it has just been painted inside and out. Occupying a peaceful position with a leafy outlook over semi-rural property, it is perfectly positioned within walking distance to all the area’s leading amenities including Erina Fair Shopping Centre, public transport, cafes, Central Coast Grammar school, shops, and more.
– Two bedrooms, large master bedroom with three built in wardrobes, ceiling fan.
– Immaculate bathroom with separate toilet
– Spacious living room with combustion fireplace
– Open plan kitchen and dining with doors opening on to large-covered patio, in addition to doors opening onto a covered entertaining deck and big backyard
– Elegant kitchen overlooks the backyard with quality appliances, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space.
– Generously sized internal laundry
– Split-system air conditioning
– Potting/garden shed
If it is a home full of character you are searching for, you will be hard pressed to do better than this. With a large level block, maintenance is relatively easy and there is plenty of space to extend or add in a shed if needed. The tranquil setting offers a peaceful, rural atmosphere whilst being exceptionally convenient just outside of Erina CBD. Within a short walk to shops and cafes as well as the prestigious Central Coast Grammar School, pre-school, gyms, Botanical distillery, and public transport.
Approximately 5 minutes from Terrigal Beach and just around the corner from Erina Fair Shopping Centre. Located under an hour from Sydney, don’t miss out on your opportunity to inspect today. For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.