Sold by Jason Easton
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself! North facing, Sundrenched all day with completely cleared and usable acres in a highly sought-after position just a stone’s throw from all the area’s leading amenities.
Set back from the street with beautifully landscaped gardens ensuring privacy from every angle and bathed in all day sun thanks to its perfect northerly aspect, this beautifully presented, and character filled family home sits on approx. 1.43 acres of prime real estate.
Boasting large light filled living spaces, high ceilings throughout, a striking well-appointed kitchen along with the added bonus of a 2-bedroom self-contained studio ideal for in law accommodation, teenage retreat, or the ideal work from home office space.
Supplying year-round entertainment is the resort style inground swimming pool, full size tennis court, and a huge amount of flat useable land just perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round. Positioned within easy walking distance to the Central Coast Grammar
School and only minutes to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, and a variety of other leading schools, shops, transport and beautiful beaches this amazing property presents one lucky buyer the opportunity to buy into one of the Central Coast’s finest acreage pockets.
Features of the property include:
– 3 bedrooms in total plus study / 4th bedroom. 3 bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
– Master suite with plantation shutters, ceiling fan and built-in robes.
– Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Gas Cook top & Island bench.
– Choice of formal and casual living areas to choose from.
– 5792sqm of land with beautifully landscaped gardens, a perfect north facing aspect and loads of level, useable space.
– Tandem double lock up garage with additional workshop & storage space.
– Self-contained 2-bedroom studio perfect for in-law accommodation, teenage retreat or the perfect work from home office space.
– Extras include: Reverse Cycle air conditioning, gas heating outlets, plantation shutters throughout, connected to town water + additional rainwater tanks available and much more.
Opportunities to purchase such an amazing acreage property in such a central location don’t come along often so for more information or to arrange your inspection call Jason Easton today on 0422 966 508.