Situated in a quiet street on an idyllic waterfront reserve, this masterfully renovated property showcases high ceilings with quality, modern finishes throughout whilst maintaining the rich character and charm of the original home. Light filled, open plan living areas open seamlessly onto covered outdoor entertaining, spa and flat grassed reserve all taking in stunning water views and cool sea breezes.
Included in the sale Is ¼ share of a Jetty as well as a mooring and boat: 22-foot “Steber Persuader.” A truly peaceful location, Elinya Lane is a quiet, friendly neighbourhood and is just a stone’s throw to Illoura reserve, Pirate park, tidal swimming pools and Pine Avenue Wharf where commuters can catch a ferry to Woy Woy Station.
– Four generous bedrooms, three on entry level all with built in wardrobes, bedroom two is very large, overlooks the water and has an adjoining retreat/lounge
– Upstairs master bedroom with stunning outlook, parents retreat, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Spacious main bathroom with double shower
– Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches, breakfast bar, gas cooking and high-quality appliances.
– Light filled, open plan kitchen, dining and living room with high ceilings accentuating the space, adjoining sunroom with bi-fold doors opening onto covered entertaining deck
– Spa/hot tub
– Covered hardwood entertaining deck steps onto flat lawn, waterfront and jetty
– Three car garage with multiple storage cabinets, workshop/garden shed and patio
– Ducted air-conditioning
– 6KW solar power
– NBN internet, 5G phone signal
Offering an enviable waterfront lifestyle, if fishing, boating or watersports are your thing, then do not let this opportunity pass you by. Enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon beverage while you take in the serene water views from this beautiful home. Within walking distance to the family friendly Davistown RSL, park, wharf and more. To arrange an inspection contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.