Sold by Jason Easton
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself.
Setting a new benchmark for spectacular family living in one of Terrigal’s most sought-after neighbourhoods, this spacious, quality built and well-presented family home has been perfectly designed and finished for relaxed family living and lavish year-round entertaining. A spacious interior drenched with natural light leaves a lasting first impression, flowing seamlessly from one living space to another before progressing to your ultimate outdoor oasis.
With multiple outdoor entertaining options to choose you will be spoilt for choice as the kids play all year round in the resort style inground heated swimming pool.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in a family friendly neighbourhood only minutes to a variety of local schools, shops, transport, restaurants, and beautiful beaches and sitting on a huge 1057sqm of land it presents buyers with the lifestyle they have always dreamed of.
Features of the property include:
– 4 generously sized bedrooms in total, 3 bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
– Huge master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
– Choice of formal, informal, and casual living areas to choose from.
– Well-appointed kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, natural gas cooktop, dishwasher, and Island bench.
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas options perfect for year-round entertaining.
– Resort style saltwater swimming pool with electric heat pump.
– 1057sqm block in a highly sought-after family friendly neighbourhood close to all the area’s leading amenities.
– Double lock up garage with remote and internal access. Additional off street carport parking available for additional car / boat.
– Extras include: Ducted air conditioning throughout, natural gas hot water and cooking, under house storage area and much more.
Family homes of this calibre on this size parcel of land in this location rarely become available so don’t miss out on your opportunity to inspect this amazing property today.
For more information or to arrange your inspection call Jason Easton on 0422 966 508.