Sold by Susan Svenson
Nestled in a quiet street with a Northeast aspect, ocean views and fresh sea breezes, this feel-good home has been impeccably renovated throughout. A galley style kitchen features Caesarstone bench-tops, window splash back overlooking a tropical landscaped garden and open plan living / dining leading onto a covered entertaining deck with beautiful water views perfect for entertaining friends and family.
A master bedroom fit for a Queen showcases a massive walk-in robe with beautifully renovated bathrooms, the home features high quality finishes throughout including plantation shutters, timber flooring, stunning stairwell with glass balustrade.
With a double garage and single carport this property has plenty of room for the cars as well as a boat or caravan. A fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens will allow you to lock the door and travel without a worry.
– 3 Generous bedrooms, master with former 4th bedroom converted into huge walk-in wardrobe and private deck
– Generous lower-level bedroom leading out to the garden area, lounge area and beautifully renovated bathroom, could be used for separate accommodation.
– Two beautifully renovated bathrooms
– Galley-style kitchen with 40ml waterfall edge Caesar stone bench tops, induction cooktop and picturesque splash back window overlooking the yard.
– Open plan living flows onto covered entertaining deck with views
– Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning x 2
– Double garage with storeroom plus single carport
– 468m2 level lot
– Estimated current rental return $750 – $800 per week subject to supply and demand – currently in lease @ $750 per week
– Council Fees Approximately $2,600 per annum
Only a short walk to Wamberal beach, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, 10 minutes to major shopping centres and only 15 minutes to M1 freeway, this property is a must see! Contact Susan Svenson today on 0408 764 030 to arrange your inspection.