Single Level Home + Separate Granny Flat
Situated on a sun-drenched 873m2 corner lot, this remarkable property features a single level four-bedroom home with spacious, open plan living centred around a stunning designer kitchen. Showcasing high ceilings with architectural windows that bathe the living area in sunlight. Sliding doors open on to a flat, fully fenced yard, covered entertaining area and a sparkling in-ground pool.
With access via Windsor Road, a separate two-bedroom granny flat resides above the double garage and is fenced off from the main residence. An additional home office/guest room and ensuite downstairs can function as part of the granny flat or can be locked-off for separate use.
With bus stops in the street, the property is conveniently located within walking distance to schools, shops, cafes, breakers country club, golf course and Wamberal Beach.
Main Residence features:
– Beautiful designer kitchen with stone benches, waterfall breakfast bar, soft-close drawers, 900mm induction cooktop, Bosch oven and steam oven, pop-up power point and USB dock, built in dishwasher.
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas opening onto private outdoor entertaining area, pool and yard
– Four generous bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
– Master with ensuite
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Parking for two cars off Willoughby Road
– Fully fenced backyard with garden shed and veggie gardens
– Remote double lock up garage
– Sheer and block-out blinds throughout
Granny Flat Features:
– Strong rental history, previously leased at $645 per week
– Two bedrooms, each with fans and built in wardrobes
– Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Combined bathroom/laundry
– Separately metered power and water
– Downstairs home office or living area opens out to a small, fenced yard. With Reverse-cycle air conditioning, new bathroom with frameless shower and high-end fittings. Has been used as a living area or third bedroom for the granny flat but can be used independently.
Conveniently located just moments to Terrigal and Wamberal Beaches as well as a selection of schools both public and private. The property sits in the highly sought after Erina Heights Primary School catchment area. Approximately 9 minutes to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, 20 minutes to Gosford Station and just over one hour out of Sydney. Contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509 for more information or to arrange an inspection.