Outstanding Opportunity In Sought After Neighbourhood
10 Scribbly Gum Crescent, Erina NSW 2250
Have you been waiting for that perfect opportunity to arise in the highly sought-after suburb of Erina? Well, here it is……
This light, bright and incredibly spacious family home has been lovingly cared for and presents in immaculate condition throughout sitting on a beautiful parcel of land in a highly sought-after and ultra-convenient position. Offered to the market for the very first time the property is perfectly positioned in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood within walking distance to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, and only minutes to a variety of local schools, shops, café’s, public transport, restaurants and the beautiful sands of Terrigal Beach and Esplanade makes this property ideal for a multitude of buyers including young families, investors, down-sizers, even retirees, in-fact this place is perfect for any savvy property buyer looking to enter the highly sought-after Erina marketplace.
Features of the property include:
– 4 generously sized bedrooms in total plus study / home office. 3 bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
– Spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
– Choice of formal, informal, and casual living areas to choose from.
– Well-appointed kitchen with natural gas cooktop, dishwasher, and breakfast bar.
– Covered outdoor entertaining area perfect for year-round entertaining.
– 557sqm block of land with landscaped gardens and low maintenance yard.
– Double Lock up garage with remote & internal access.
– Extras include: Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, Internal laundry, and more.
For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Jason Easton today on 0422 966 508.