Convenient Family Haven with Beachside Bliss
19 Aldinga Drive, Wamberal NSW 2260
Nestled in a picturesque, family-friendly neighborhood, this delightful four-bedroom gem is the perfect sanctuary for you and your loved ones.
Welcome to your dream family home with education at your doorstep, your family will cherish the convenience of living next to the primary school and pre-school. Say goodbye to hectic morning routines and hello to a leisurely stroll to drop off the little ones.
Features of the property include:
– Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Bathroom with bath & separate shower + separate powder room
– Two separate living rooms, the main living with a valley outlook and the second separated by sliding French doors overlooking the back yard
– Beautiful brand-new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage, beautiful skylight and elegant Caesar stone bench tops.
– Good size laundry with second WC
– Single garage currently converted into a teenage retreat, easily converted back to garage, or keep as a fifth bedroom / retreat.
– Huge workshop & Storage; for the DIY enthusiast or hobbyist, the large workshop and storage room are a dream come true. Tinker, create, or organize to your heart’s content.
– Sunny covered outdoor entertaining area
– Fully fenced yard perfect for kids & pets to play safely.
Extras include: Reverse cycle air-conditioning, NBN Fiber Optics, gas bottle, electric hot water service and much more.
Council Rates Approx $500 P/Q
Water Rates Approx $250 P/Q
Nestled in an exceptionally advantageous spot, this residence is adjacent to Wamberal Public School and pre-school and within close proximity to coffee shops, retail stores, Post Office and much more. Located approximately 20 minutes away from Gosford Station and just an hour from Sydney, this beautiful family home in Wamberal offers the best value. For further details or to schedule a viewing, please reach out to Susan on 0408 764 030.