The Perfect Family Home!
8 Treasury Terrace, Morisset NSW 2264
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in a family friendly neighbourhood, this immaculate home showcases a spacious single level layout with stylish, high-quality inclusions throughout. Separate living options include light-filled, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas which open onto covered entertaining and fully fenced, low maintenance backyard. Enjoying a peaceful yet remarkably convenient location, the home is a short walk to schools, shops, skatepark and playground, pools, showground, transport, cafes and more.
– Four generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Large master bedroom with plantation shutters, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Stunning kitchen with sophisticated herringbone tile splashback, stone benches, breakfast bar, 900mm gas cook top, 900mm oven, large pantry.
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining rooms with sliding door to alfresco area
– Study Nook
– Separate theatre room
– Main bathroom with plantation shutters, matte black fixtures, and stone top vanity
– Fully fenced backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
– Remote double lock-up garage with internal access
– Off street parking for additional vehicles, boat/caravan
– Large level lawn in front of the property
– Internal laundry
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Gas hot water system
– Built by McDonald Jones Homes, completed in 2019
– Steel frame construction with Hebel exterior, colorbond roof
Boasting an exceptionally convenient location, the home is just a short walk to Primary and High Schools, Morisset CBD, Railway Station, Woolworths & Coles Shopping, cafes, parks, pools and showgrounds.
Approximately 3 minutes’ drive to the M1 on-ramp/off ramp and 2-3 minutes to the Cedar Mill Entertainment Grounds (currently under construction) which includes a concert venue and an incredible water park. The very popular 8 at Trinity waterfront restaurant is around 10 minutes away by car.
With a reliable tenant in place, this exceptional property in a high-growth area will appeal to families, retirees, and investors alike. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.