Beach House & Granny Flat
2 Sundale Avenue, Terrigal NSW 2260
Occupying a sunny 639m2 block, 2 Sundale Avenue features a picturesque beach house alongside a separate, self-contained 2-bedroom flat. Situated in a family friendly neighbourhood within a pleasant walk to Terrigal Beach, with bus stops, parks, cafes, schools and more along the way. Whether you are looking for a family home with separate accommodation for income or family, or a dual income investment, this property is a must see.
– Renovated 4-bedroom main residence plus study/home office
– Generous sized bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes, bedroom 4 can also function as a second living area.
– Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet.
– Galley style kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room with high ceilings and timber floors throughout
– Large internal laundry with adjoining bathroom.
– Fully fenced yard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play safely.
– Split-System air-conditioning
– 2 Car spaces
– 2-Bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes
– Bathroom with combined laundry
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
– Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
– Split-system air-conditioning
– Private courtyard and garden shed
– Fenced front yard with grassed area.
– Rental appraisal $550 per week.
– Separately metered
Enjoying an exceptionally convenient location, just a stone’s throw to Parklife cafe & playground, basketball stadium, tennis courts, BMX track as well as the local skate park.
Terrigal High School and Primary school are just a short walk down the road. Approximately 2km from Terrigal Beach and a 5-minute drive to Erina Fair Shopping Centre. Just over an hour out of Sydney, this ideally located, quality dual-occupancy property is an opportunity not to be missed. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh on 0431 715 509.