Beach House on Rare 1,113m2 Lot
40 Dover Road, Wamberal NSW 2260
Here is a unique opportunity to secure one of the largest lots in this blue-ribbon pocket of Wamberal. Surrounded by luxury homes, 40 Dover Road occupies a commanding position with views over Terrigal Beach and the iconic Skillion. Featuring level access to a fully renovated 3–4-bedroom house on a 1,113m2 block. With subdivision/development potential, this is a rare opportunity in a prime location.
– Renovated brick house with new colorbond roof
– Three large bedrooms, main with ocean and skillion views a home office or fourth bedroom
– Four car parking bay with level access to house, wheelchair accessible
– Sophisticated new bathroom with frameless shower, freestanding bath, wall hung vanity & Sky light.
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas with French doors opening out to a massive covered entertaining deck with views over Terrigal and the Skillion.
– Renovated kitchen with quality appliances and servery window with a picturesque view of Terrigal Beach & Skillion
– Second living area downstairs with sliding doors to backyard
– Large second bathroom with combined laundry
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Split system Air-Conditioning
– Currently holiday let through AirBnB
– Additional features include recently sealed decks, freshly painted, new flooring throughout, new carpet
The lifestyle this property offers is second to none. A quick, easy stroll to Wamberal Beach, cafes, restaurants, Breakers Country Club and Golf Course. An easy walk into Terrigal, the property is approximately 10 minutes to Erina Fair Shopping Centre and 20 minutes to Freeway Access. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.
Council Rates: Approx $3,000 per Ann
Council Water; Approx $1,000 per Ann
*Agent declares interest.