Sunny, Single Level Home in Central Location
5 Willow Road, Springfield NSW 2250
This sunbathed 608m2 property features a beautifully presented brick and tile home with a single level layout designed for easy living. A renovated kitchen and adjoining dining room opens onto outdoor entertaining and an exceptional North facing backyard. With manicured gardens and a peaceful, leafy outlook over council reserve and bushland. Situated opposite Chertsey Primary School, with bus stops nearby and a short walk to local shops, this perfectly maintained home is a great option for young families, downsizers and investors.
– Brick and tile house on 608m2 lot.
– Three bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe
– Spacious living room with large storage cupboard
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and adjoining dining room overlook the backyard and reserve
– Sliding door opens onto entertaining deck and backyard
– Bathroom with separate toilet and new stone top vanity
– Renovated internal laundry.
– New flooring and ceiling paint throughout
– Split system air-conditioning
– NBN internet
– New hot water system
– New roof insulation
– Single carport with gate to backyard
– Huge, fully fenced backyard with beautiful gardens, garden shed and gate accessing council reserve, plenty of space for granny flat/2nd dwelling addition (STCA)
Conveniently located opposite Chertsey Primary School and 100m to the nearest bus stop. Just a 5-minute walk to the Bushlands playground and roughly 10min to local shops and bushwalking trails.
The home is just moments from a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops with Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Terrigal Beach and East Gosford Shopping village all within a short drive.
Gosford Train Station and Hospital are within a 10-minute drive (approximate) and around an hour out of Sydney. Whether you are looking for your first home, an investment or downsizing, this lovely property is certainly worth a look, for more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh on 0431 715 509.