Spectacular Family Home on 915sqm of land
14 Day Dawn Place, Erina NSW 2250
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself! Perfectly positioned in a tightly held and highly sought-after pocket of Erina and sitting on a huge sun-drenched 915sqm of picturesque land, this spacious and light-filled family home has been perfectly designed and finished for relaxed family living and lavish year-round entertaining and presents one lucky purchaser the opportunity to buy into one of the Central Coast’s finest neighbourhoods.
Offered to the market for the very first time this incredible family home offers 4 generously sized bedrooms in total plus study / home office or potential 5th bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms and a variety of spacious living areas set over an expansive and flowing floor plan.
Providing comfort and quality throughout, it is further enhanced with a stunning resort style swimming pool and large sun-drenched backyard perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac locale within easy walking distance to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, and only minutes to a variety of excellent schools, shops, transport, cafés, restaurants, and beautiful beaches this remarkable property really is a must to inspect.
Features of the property include:
– 4 generously sized bedrooms in total plus study/ home office or potential 5th bedroom set over a spacious and light filled floor plan. 4 bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
– Huge Master suite equipped with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, natural gas cooktop, dishwasher impressive breakfast bar.
– Choice of formal, informal, and casual living zones to choose from.
– Great sized covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the resort style saltwater swimming pool perfect for year-round entertaining.
– Huge 915sqm block with beautifully landscaped gardens and great sized backyard perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round.
– Double lock up garage with remote access.
– Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street in a highly sought-after neighbourhood.
– Extras include: Ducted air conditioning throughout, natural gas heating outlets, ceiling fans, rain water tank, garden shed, plantation shutters, loads of storage and much more.
Opportunities to purchase a stunning family home on this size parcel of land certainly don’t come along often. A must-see property for those seeking a home with the lot; size, style, pool, entertaining, and a great sized yard for the kids.
For more information or to arrange your inspection call Jason Easton today on 0422 966 508.