It’s Time To Get Excited
31 Windemere Drive, Terrigal NSW 2260
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself! Brilliantly located in a tightly held and highly sought-after pocket of Terrigal and sitting on a picturesque 612sqm of sun-drenched land with a beautiful reserve backdrop, this stunning ultra-modern home is open to the market and gives one lucky purchaser the opportunity to buy into one of the Central Coast’s finest neighbourhoods. Immaculately presented and superbly appointed throughout, it boasts a spacious, light-filled interior with generous living domains, spacious robed bedrooms, and multiple outdoor entertaining options perfect for year-round entertaining. Adding further appeal to this amazing property is the beautifully landscaped gardens and fully fenced level rear yard just perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round. Located in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood only minutes to a variety of local schools, shops, transport, and beautiful beaches this remarkable property is a must to inspect.
Features of the property include:
– 4 generously sized bedrooms in total plus study / home office. Currently set up as a three-bedroom home plus study, but can easily be converted back to four bedrooms + study if needed.
– Spacious master suite overlooking reserve with walk in robe and beautifully updated ensuite bathroom.
– Striking designer kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, natural gas cooktop and breakfast bar.
– Choice of formal, informal, and casual living areas to choose from.
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas to choose from perfect for year-round entertaining.
– North facing 612sqm block with a beautiful reserve backdrop featuring beautifully landscaped gardens and level rear yard just perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round.
– Double lock up garage with remote and internal access.
– Extras include: Reverse cycle air conditioning, natural gas heating outlets, ceiling fans, rainwater tank, internal laundry, gorgeous enclosed sunroom, updated main bathroom, and much more.
Opportunities to purchase a stunning beautifully presented home like this one in this location certainly don’t come along often.
For more information or to arrange your inspection call Jason Easton today on 0422 966 508.