Single Level Beach House
79A Old Gosford Road, Wamberal NSW 2260
Situated in one of Wamberal’s premier streets, this sophisticated, single level home offers low maintenance living just moments to the best amenities Wamberal has to offer. Light-filled, open plan living featuring a designer kitchen opens onto a beautiful landscaped outdoor entertaining area and backyard. With high-quality inclusions and finishes throughout, this immaculately presented, easy-care home will appeal to downsizers, retirees, couples and small families alike.
– Three generous bedrooms
– Stunning bathroom with double shower, wall hung dual vanity, freestanding bath
– Sophisticated, designer kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances
– Spacious, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with sliding door to paved outdoor entertaining area
– Internal laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Instant gas hot water
– Plantation shutters
– LED lighting
– Grassed yard for kids & pets, fully fenced with garden shed
– Remote single lock up garage with internal access, off street parking for a second vehicle
Conveniently located in a safe, family friendly neighbourhood. An easy stroll to Wamberal Beach, Breaker’s Country Club, bowls and golf club, as well as cafes, medical services and chemist. With bus stops in the street, Old Gosford Road is in the catchment area for Erina Heights Primary and Terrigal High School, with Erina Fair shopping Centre, Terrigal Beach and a selection of private schools all within a 5-10 min drive (Approx.). The convenient, beachside lifestyle Wamberal offers is second to none.
For more information, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.