4 Bed / 2 Bath / 2 Car
Tucked behind a picturesque Jacaranda and stylish Hamptons front fence, this beautifully renovated home may seem conservative from the outside, but step inside to find a sophisticated, single level home. Showcasing a stunning, designer kitchen with spacious open plan living and bi-fold doors opening out to a covered entertaining deck and beautifully landscaped, flat grassed yard. Four generous bedrooms with two newly renovated, extraordinary bathrooms that are guaranteed to impress. With a low maintenance layout, this home enjoys an ideal layout for young families and downsizers alike, situated in one of the fastest growing suburbs on the Central Coast, this is a must see!
– 4 Bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Designer kitchen with 40mm stone benches, breakfast bar, shaker cabinetry, induction cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and oven, matte black fittings and ZIP Boiling & filtered water tap.
– Superb, newly renovated main bathroom with brushed gold fittings, frameless shower, freestanding bath, wall hung vanity and sensor lit mirror.
– Spacious, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas overlook the flat, fully fenced backyard with bi-fold doors opening to covered entertaining deck and beautifully renovated bathroom and combined laundry.
– Beautifully landscaped backyard with perfect, level yard for kids and pets to play.
Combustion fire place with electric fan.
– Reverse Cycle A/C
– Level front yard with Hamptons fence, beautiful gardens
– Concrete driveway with off street parking for multiple vehicles and carport
– Fully landscaped 474m2 block with irrigation throughout.
– Garden Shed
– NBN Connected
– Conveniently located just a short stroll to bus stops, foodworks and Chertsey Primary School.
The home is just moments from a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops with Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Terrigal Beach and East Gosford Shopping village all within a short drive.
Gosford Train Station and Hospital are within a 10-minute drive (approximate) and around an hour out of Sydney. Whether you are looking for first home, an investment or downsizing, this lovely property is certainly worth a look.
Contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509 for more information.