Large Family Home + Separate Dwelling
41 Windsor Road, Wamberal NSW 2260
Situated on a Sunny, North-Facing corner lot in a convenient, family friendly neighbourhood, this spacious family home showcases a versatile layout with separate living areas, covered outdoor entertaining and a new (council approved) second dwelling. With dual access from Windsor Road, and Somerset Close, this substantial property will appeal to families, investors as well as anyone looking to run a home business or work from home.
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with sliding doors to covered entertaining area and sun-drenched, easy-care backyard.
– Renovated kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar and smeg appliances.
– Two bedrooms, renovated bathroom and home office on ground floor
– Second living area upstairs with kitchenette, bathroom and two bedrooms
– Separate one-bedroom Granny-Flat with high quality inclusions
– Oversized double garage with internal access
– High-clearance carport for caravan and plenty of additional off-street parking.
– Side access with automatic gate to double carport.
– 3x split system air-conditioners
Conveniently located in a safe, central location, an easy stroll to Breaker’s Country Club, bowls and golf club, Wamberal Beach, cafes, medical services and chemist.
With bus stops in the street, Windsor Road is in the catchment area for Erina Heights Primary and Terrigal High School, with Erina Fair shopping Centre, Terrigal Beach and a selection of private schools all within a 5-10 min drive (Approx.).
This impressive, dual-occupancy family home offers a convenient, beachside lifestyle that is second to none. For more information, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.