Sophisticated & Spacious
Behind the sophisticated façade is a family home of immense proportions. With four bedrooms on entry level, the centrepiece of the home is an enormous, light-filled kitchen, dining and family room with sliding doors opening onto a covered entertaining deck. Overlooking the backyard, the deck commands stunning views over Wamberal, Forresters Beach and captures ocean glimpses. A downstairs rumpus opens to the backyard with an adjoining guest living room, 5th bedroom with ensuite, WIR and laundry lending itself to guest/in-law accommodation, rental or parents retreat. Situated in a quiet street just a short walk to Wamberal Primary school, pre-school, transport and shops.
– Four bedrooms upstairs, all with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans, plantation shutters
– Large master bedroom with a dressing/sitting room, built in wardrobe and beautiful outlook
– Stylish main bathroom with travertine tile, wall hung vanity, frameless shower and luxurious bath
– Designer kitchen with stone benches, high-quality stainless-steel appliances, induction cooktop, breakfast bar, two pantries and loads of storage space
– Open plan lounge and dining room enjoys plenty of natural light and cool sea breezes, windows framed by plantation shutters and sliding doors open onto the covered deck
– Second living area or rumpus room downstairs with bathroom and sliding doors opening out to downstairs entertaining deck and backyard
– Fifth bedroom downstairs with ensuite, walk in wardrobe, adjoining lounge room and laundry. Has in the past been used for home business as it has separate side access.
– Home office
– Remote double lock up garage
– Huge 7.2mx7m under house storage area with concrete floor provides plenty of storage
– Ducted air conditioning upstairs, split system air conditioning downstairs, ceiling fans throughout
– Fully fenced, nearly flat yard with plenty of room for a swimming pool
– 35 panel, 11.5KW twin inverter solar system
– Whole house 3 stage filtered water with alkaline water in kitchen sink
– Gently sloping, 651m2 block.
Conveniently located in a family friendly neighbourhood just a short stroll to Wamberal Primary School and public transport. The property is just around the corner from Wamberal & Terrigal Beaches, Spoon Bay, Parks and a selection of cafes, shops and restaurants. Approximately 10 minutes to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, 25 Minutes to Gosford Train Station and 30 minutes to Freeway Access. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.