Sold by Josh Svenson
Occupying a high set position with stunning views over Brisbane Water, this unique, architect designed home has been meticulously constructed by a family of experienced home builders and finished to the highest of standards.
Showcasing open plan living with 2.7m high ceilings, hardwood floors and an abundance of natural light throughout. A spacious family room features raked ceilings and captivating water views. Sliding glass doors open out onto a covered entertaining deck where you can relax and enjoy breathtaking sunsets.
– Four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Parents retreat with home office, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Large main bathroom with dual access.
– 4th bedroom, home office or guest room on entry level with adjoining guest bathroom
– Open plan kitchen, family room with high ceilings and sliding doors opening onto covered outdoor area
– Second living area with bar, sliding doors to covered deck and water views
– Designer kitchen with 30mm granite, waterfall benches, breakfast bar, soft close drawers and cabinets, 900mm gas stove with electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Remote, double lock up garage with adjoining workshop or storeroom
– Additional off-street parking
– Beautifully landscaped gardens with level, grassed yard,
– Fenced, low maintenance backyard.
– Internal laundry
– Multiple Split System A/C units
– 6.6KW solar panels
– Solar Tube Hot water system
– 10,000L water tank
Conveniently located a short stroll to shops, transport, café, Green Point park and boat ramp. The home is a short walk to Green Point Christian School and a short drive to a selection of other fantastic schools, under 10 min to Erina Fair Shopping Centre and Erina CBD. Less than 15min to Gosford Train Station and within 15 min to the beautiful Avoca and Terrigal Beaches.
Just under an hour out of Sydney, Green Point offers a range of exciting outdoor activities for the whole family, with a boat ramp down the road as well as an off-leash dog park and playground on the waterfront. From Mountain biking and hiking on Kincumber Mountain and the awesome new Sun Valley Park. With views this good, this beautiful home is not likely to be available for long. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509.